The Prelude Series
The Prelude Formula
Making connections ahead of trade shows
All those involved in a large scale trade show have a need for pre-show information.
- Delegates want to understand what is going to be hot on the show floor, seminar programme and fringe events to plan their agenda.
- Exhibitors want to understand the needs of their customer, the delegate so they can ensure they plan their presence and ensure the right members of the team are in attendance to support those needs.
How it works
- Our prelude events take place on our virtual event platform at least 2 weeks prior to the supported trade show
- Our live agenda is curated to ensure we have sessions from the entire ecosystem, exhibitors, delegates, the show organiser, and other key stakeholders
- All content is recorded and available on demand to watch back or share with team members
- Our platform enables networking, the opportunity to meet 1:1 with other delegates and upgraded branding opportunities
- Our conversations continue during the show in the form of live interviews taking the temperature on the live show experience.
We are delighted to be working with a range of popular shows on the industry calendar.
ISE Show > WATCH ON DEMAND
MPTS Show Prelude > WATCH ON DEMAND
IBC Show Prelude Thursday 31 August 2023 > REGISTRATION AVAILABLE SOON
Want to be involved?
Our prelude series is much more than an online event, it is a digital engagement experience, designed to easily enable you to interact with and build business relationships with fellow participants through sponsored and themed breakout rooms, dedicated main stage sessions, 1-1 private messaging facilities (including video), and lots more.
Utilizing our dedicated InEvent platform, we bring together experts from the entire industry. You will be able to engage in conversations with fellow attendees, speakers and partners before, during and after the event.
As part of the event, alongside the live presentations, we showcase on demand content, demo rooms and breakout sessions.
How you can get involved
To make our Prelude events a success we are keen to hear from you if you are able to support one of the following:
- Keynote speakers
- Industry experts to sit on panels
- Companies who are able to provide content for our breakout rooms
- Companies looking for additional branding ahead of trade shows to help generate appointments during the show
- Those looking to network with other industry professionals
- Trade show suppliers who support particular shows
Email your content suggestions to email@example.com